Chelsey Pankratz is an attorney in the Jacksonville, FL office. Her practice focuses on consumer protection defense litigation and compliance, including assistance with regulatory audits and exams, policy creation, revision and implementation, business litigation and commercial dispute resolution.
Chelsey graduated from the University of Florida Levin College Law School in December of 2014. While in law school, Chelsey was a competition team member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, and a teaching assistant for Trial Practice class. Chelsey also served as a general board member of the John Marshall Bar Association, worked as a Student Recruitment team member in the Office of Admissions, and was an Ambassador for the Introduction to Law School and the Profession program. Chelsey served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Suzanne Bass in Florida's Fourth Judicial Circuit during the summer of 2013.
Courts of Admittance
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- University of Alabama (B.A. Political Science)
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law (J.D.)
Chelsey is a dog mom to two rescues, Huck and Halle, and enjoys living life in the Florida sunshine, CrossFit, reading as much as possible, and spending time with family and friends. Chelsey is a current member of the Jacksonville Bar Association, the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, and the Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association, of which she has previously served as the Communications Director of the Board.