Jenna was born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida. She attended the University of Florida where she earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in 2008. During her time at the University of Florida, Jenna was a member of the UF chapter of the American Mock Trial Association.
After college, Jenna relocated to Columbia, South Carolina and received her J.D. at the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2012.
Jenna currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is licensed to practice in both North Carolina and South Carolina.
Courts of Admittance
- State of North Carolina
- State of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- University of Florida (B.B.A. Business)
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D.)