Marissa graduated from the Upstate branch of the University of South Carolina in 2008 with a B.A. in Political Science and a minor in Psychology. In 2011, she received her J.D. from the Charlotte School of Law. Marissa is licensed to practice law in North Carolina and South Carolina and is admitted to the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of North Carolina.
After Marissa graduated law school, she practiced family law in Charlotte, North Carolina for four years. Marissa is a member of the North Carolina State Bar and the South Carolina State Bar.
Courts of Admittance
- State of North Carolina
- State of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- Assist clients with various state audits.
- University of South Carolina (B.A. Political Science)
- Charlotte School of Law. (J.D)
Marissa has a black lab named Lucy (who doesn’t realize she’s a dog). She previously served as a coach for Girls on the Run, volunteers with a local healthcare organization, and assists with the Children’s Attention Home.